According to Gallup, talent is the most powerful predictor of performance. At Commonwealth, we believe in identifying and developing the talents of our employees. Doing so requires a focus on training, growth programs, knowledge, resources, and tools for all employees based on their role, needs, and career goals.
As a talent development program manager, you will work collaboratively to design, develop, and deliver comprehensive talent programs that will support the organization’s strategy and individual employees’ career goals. You will join Commonwealth’s Professional Development team—part of the Human Resources department—which provides several programs, resources, and more to empower our employees to be the best in the industry.
- Managing and coordinating the new hire onboarding process and enhancing programs as necessary
- Coordinating the process of identifying high-potential employees for talent programs, such as our Next-Level University and Women’s Leadership programs, and coordinating programs from start to finish
- Conducting assessments to build and strengthen our employees’ capabilities and potential
- Running individual and group workshops to explain results from the Predictive Index and other assessment tools
- Creating resources, frameworks, and tools to support talent across the organization, including talent profiles, career paths, and performance management processes
- Collaborating with employees, HR partners, managers, and Professional Development team members to identify training curriculums that address the needs for employees’ current and future growth
- Reviewing the effectiveness of programs and assessment tools and recommending enhancements to deliver maximum impact
- Acting as a resource to provide best practices, support, and guidance to mentors and mentees
- Coordinating and running study groups and other points of connection
- Supporting developmental coaching relationships for top talent
- 6+ years of experience working in multiple areas of human resources and talent management, including training, leadership development, talent, and succession planning
- HR business partner and employee relations experience, a plus
- Experience with talent programs (e.g., mentoring, executive coaching, leadership development) and talent assessment tools (e.g., 360 surveys, Predictive Index, StrengthsFinder)
- Demonstrated ability to make an impact and collaborate with others
- Strong relationship management and client service skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills to build and sustain positive relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Organizational skills with proven program management capabilities, working on multiple key projects at a time
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
About Commonwealth—and Our Anything but Common® Culture
Commonwealth Financial Network® is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S., with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. Since 1979, we’ve been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Our technology, research, resources, and support—plus a variety of affiliation models—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
That being said, we are a financial services company with a unique mission—one that encompasses purpose, vision, and core values in equal measure. Staying true to these guiding principles is the reason we are recognized so often and by so many for the quality of life we enjoy here. We believe it directly translates to a better experience for everyone: employees, advisors, clients, and our communities.
Creating a supportive culture where everyone can thrive is a mission we take seriously. From professional development to comprehensive benefits, grassroots leadership opportunities, generous bonus and stock option incentive plans, opportunities to unwind and connect, and so much more, Commonwealth is not just a great place to work—it’s a place that, for many, feels like home.
Commonwealth Financial Network® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.