Customer relationship management is a key pillar in our income generation strategy and serves to maximize advisor retention and the acquisition of new advisors, thereby enabling the business to achieve its consumer base targets and, ultimately, its financial goals.
As director of CRM, you will oversee all CRM business functions, building our overall consumer relationship management capability and capturing data across all key touchpoints of the business. Using your extensive leadership and analytical problem-solving skills, you will work to provide an excellent advisor experience through our indispensable service model.
- Building and developing a 3- to 5-year CRM vision that will create a deeper and more uniform experience for Commonwealth and its customers
- Acting as a subject matter expert across key stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Field Development, Customer Service) to define functional and business requirements
- Leading the CRM system workflow and configuration efforts in collaboration with Information Technology
- Developing CRM champions across the firm to ensure that the system is properly adopted and maintained in real time
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with Marketing, Customer Service, Field Development, and other CRM stakeholders to ensure that the platform best meets departmental and firm goals
- Analyzing various data sources to uncover key customer and system insights that will influence the functional and business requirements and prioritization efforts
- Collaborating with internal channel managers to identify and activate against prospecting, retention, and customer service priorities
- Assisting with user testing for system upgrades and enhancements
- Demonstrated leadership in developing and executing strategic CRM efforts
- Ability to work effectively with enterprise Information Technology partners to execute on the CRM implementation plan against both technical and business goals
- Analytical problem-solving skills; the ability to evaluate data to identify actionable opportunities that will drive growth and improved customer experiences
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of CRM programs
- Ability to identify and measure customer KPIs that can drive growth against business and stakeholder goals
- Strong understanding of the CRM market and competitor landscape
- Knowledge of enabling technologies in CRM
- Data analytics and reporting skills
- Strong communication, consultative, influencing, and presentation skills
- Ability to flex, stay positive, and adapt quickly to changing business models, project requirements, and technologies
Additional skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, finance, business administration, information technology, or another related field
- 10+ years in CRM strategy, planning, execution, and ongoing customer experience
- Strong record of leadership, communication, team building, and advocacy
- Experience in the design and implementation of CRM programs
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
About Commonwealth—and Our Anything but Common® Culture
Commonwealth Financial Network® is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S., with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. Since 1979, we’ve been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Our technology, research, resources, and support—plus a variety of affiliation models—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
That being said, we are a financial services company with a unique mission—one that encompasses purpose, vision, and core values in equal measure. Staying true to these guiding principles is the reason we are recognized so often and by so many for the quality of life we enjoy here. We believe it directly translates to a better experience for everyone: employees, advisors, clients, and our communities.
Creating a supportive culture where everyone can thrive is a mission we take seriously. From professional development to comprehensive benefits, grassroots leadership opportunities, generous bonus and stock option incentive plans, opportunities to unwind and connect, and so much more, Commonwealth is not just a great place to work—it’s a place that, for many, feels like home.
Commonwealth Financial Network® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.