Everything speaks! We are looking to add a top-notch transition operations specialist to our team—someone who possesses above-average attention to service and top-notch problem solving. The Transition team supports new advisors and their staff during a pivotal time as they move their financial practice to Commonwealth. Simply put, we are in the business of making great first impressions that lead to lasting relationships.
This essential team serves as liaisons with every department to answer questions, resolve problems, and do whatever it takes to facilitate the transition process. As a transition operations specialist, you will serve as a contact and resource to prospective and new advisors transitioning to Commonwealth.
- Serving as the primary contact for new advisors regarding all operations-related issues
- Providing comprehensive phone and face-to-face education to offices on Commonwealth’s systems
- Providing best practices for operations processing and procedures
- Working closely with teammates and other departments to facilitate a smooth and successful transition
- Co-conducting presentations on the transition process to prospective advisors during home office visits
- Traveling to new offices to assist in creating office efficiencies and providing hands-on training during an advisor’s first 3–5 months of joining
- Managing and leading departmental projects, as needed
- One to two years of experience in the securities or insurance industry
- Exemplary customer service and phone skills
- Strong technical skills in Excel, Word, and database tools
- Strong team player
- First-rate problem-solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at a time and navigate competing priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and patient demeanor
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration, preferred
- Some travel required (up to 30 percent of time)
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
About Commonwealth—and Our Anything but Common® Culture
Commonwealth Financial Network® is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S., with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. Since 1979, we’ve been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Our technology, research, resources, and support—plus a variety of affiliation models—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
That being said, we are a financial services company with a unique mission—one that encompasses purpose, vision, and core values in equal measure. Staying true to these guiding principles is the reason we are recognized so often and by so many for the quality of life we enjoy here. We believe it directly translates to a better experience for everyone: employees, advisors, clients, and our communities.
Creating a supportive culture where everyone can thrive is a mission we take seriously. From professional development to comprehensive benefits, grassroots leadership opportunities, generous bonus and stock option incentive plans, opportunities to unwind and connect, and so much more, Commonwealth is not just a great place to work—it’s a place that, for many, feels like home.
Commonwealth Financial Network® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.