Full Stack Developer, Cloud Solutions, Commonwealth Equity Services LLC, dba Commonwealth Financial Network, Waltham, Massachusetts
Will work as a senior member of an application development team generally responsible for managing the delivery of simultaneous application development projects spanning hybrid on premises SharePoint and Cloud platforms. Will participate in all phases of the end-to-end software lifecycle management including evaluating product requirements, consulting with business systems analysts, and interdepartmental teams, data modeling, architectural design, application scale and resource review of server/network/cloud tenant, TFS managed task break down, Agile development, automated build, and testing and release of products. Specific duties will include:
- Lead and coordinate deadline driven development and releases with onsite and offsite developers.
- Forecast and plan for Cloud software refactoring and software performance with evolving technologies.
- Develop intricate solutions on the Azure platform while working with Provider Hosted Application and the App Only model for SharePoint Online, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 Cloud, O365 APIs, and service connectors.
- Draft and maintain best practices, procedures, and security controls in accordance with Information Security recommendations
- Work closely with technology teams to ensure alignment and coordination of shared applications for seamless implementation and maintenance of software solutions.
Qualified candidate will have either a Master’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field and 3 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer or a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field and 5 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer. Must also have (i) prior experience working with Azure and Azure SQL and (ii) 3 years of experience with the following (in both cases, experience can have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above):
- SharePoint, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework and SharePoint PnP;
- Programming using stored procedures, Entity Framework, or similar ORM frameworks;
- Both client-sided and server-sided development object models, continuous integration (CI) platforms (specifically, Azure DevOps) and source control systems (specifically, Git);
- Algorithms, data structures, and design approach to development;
- Writing unit tests and integration tests using Visual Studio or NUnit.